Monday, August 31, 2009

Summer is Over

Hello all.... I know I haven't written on this in a very long time. I will try to catch you up on my life since Feb. So here I go....

March- was our One year anniversary, and I can't believe it has been a year already. We went to San Diego for the weekend and stayed at the Hyatt in the Gaslamp district. While we were there we went to the San Diego Zoo, and hung out there all day. Went for a nice dinner on Saturday night and then came home on Sunday. It was nice to get away for the weekend.

May- Graduation finally came!!! I graduated from CSULB with a BA in Liberal Studies and a concentration in Human and Child Development. It is a nice feeling to know that I have completed my degree. I also started a new job in May working for MSU which is also at West Coast. I am working full time for someone while she is on maternity leave. So this job will last me until the end of the year which is nice. Our summer was full of weddings also. In May was Matt and Lauren Tiens.

June- Started off with my birthday. Summer and Nick's wedding (which I was the Matron of Honor for). and then a family vacation with the Struiksma side to Clear Lake.

July- In July my parents took us kids to Kaui for a week. We had a lot of fun. We stayed at the Westin in Princeville. We also went to the wedding of Darin and Missy Haringsma on July 18.



Aug- I went to Lake Tulloch with my family while Brad stayed home and worked and took care of Dakota (our puppy) We also had another wedding Greg & Alisha Vanden Bosch.

We had a great Summer full of vacations and hanging out with friends and family. It kept us busy thats for sure. Now back to working :( Boo...

1 comment:

Jenalee said...

I love when summer is packed full with activities, although it makes it go by soo quickly! :)