Friday, June 18, 2010

Struiksma Happenings

So nothing too exciting has been happening with us. We've been to Palm springs a couple weekends. Once for my grandma's birthday and then for Mothers day. We also went to San Clemente for Memorial weekend with my family. Two weekends ago we went on a 3 day cruise to Mexico with some friends. It was a lot of fun. We went to Ensenda for the day and hung out there at Papas and Beer and did some shopping. It was also my birthday while we were on the boat. So that was a fun way to celebrate turning 24!!! :)  So far 24 hasn't been that different.

Next week we go up north for a shower for Brad's cousin and also for Clear Lake with his family for a week. This is my 8th year going with them up to Clear lake and it has been a great tradition. :)

This weekend is fathers day and my dads birthday so we have a lot of celebrating to do. Then the following week is my moms BIG birthday.

Well thats all for now.

1 comment:

Jenalee said...

Glad you updated :)